Pages

April 26, 2012

Back home

After a two-week Easter vacation, I got back home yesterday evening. After unpacking my luggage and having dinner, I jumped in my seat, in front of my computer, eager to get a taste of the virtual flying again, after such a long time of abstinence.
I almost yelled with joy finding out that the guys with the Daidalos Team had posted, just two days ago, the 4.11.1 Official Release on the 1C Company's Official Forum. I consider this my Easter present... I sat in my cockpit till 2 a.m., just to appease that hunger for flying that had tormented me in my vacation.
You could just imagine me, in that far village close to the border, hidden by low hills and away from the benefits of cilivization, looking for a nice spot to land my imaginary plane and day-dreaming about flying any WW1 or WW2 plane (a Fokker D.VII would have been perfect) above those magnificent hills and forests, up to those gorgeous clouds, with crazy fairy tale-like shapes... Man, this love for flying really makes people look insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment