Pages

April 10, 2012

G9V

Recently, I have received feed-back from one of my readers, Alex, regarding the intention of a group of Romanian simmers to establish a virtual squadron called G9V - Grupul 9 Vanatoare (9th Fighter Group). It is also one of my oldest and dearest dreams, and I have already talked with Liviu and Ovy about creating such a squadron, with the same name! So, untill Liviu can upgrade his crate and join us, me and Ovy, both from Joint-Ops Virtual Combat Schools, are available for such a great project, especially since we also have knowledge in using the Full Mission Builder. I also believe that Tzon and Tazzu will join us in this great endeavour. So, if there are more simmers willing to join G9V, please leave a commentary and we will reach back to you! I think Gen. Dobran will be proud to hear about G9V soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment