Pages

June 15, 2012

HSFX 5.01

Last week was the first time that I started using the HSFX 5.01 mod for IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, version 4.10.1. I was very curious to test it and get a feeling of how it can improve my in-game experience. At first, I was disappointed by the sounds of this mod, but with the help of Mr Thor2 from JO, I managed to install the Jiver's Total Sound Mod and it made me give HSFX one more chance, and I wasn't disappointed again.
Here's my first HSFX 5.01 video, made in a hurry, so that Liviu could see immediately what I was talking about...


1 comment:

  1. Salut Beta,
    impreuna cu baietii din D13-th (escadrila virtuala romaneasca) vom face un server dedicat pentru il2. Va fi un fel de razboil virtual ce combina Zuti MDS, cu managementul resurselor (fuel, ammo, etc.) si ceva SEOW (planificarea misiunilor).
    Salutare de la Sibiu!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete