Pages

February 6, 2011

Singlemanship

Singlemanship is a term, invented by Mrs FireSalamander at Joint-Ops, that defines the art of fighting alone against multiple enemies. For the beginning, we started learning how to fight alone against two enemies using wingmanship.
We fought in turns, 2 vs 1 and 1 vs 2. It was a lot of fun, everybody tried their best. At some point, my cannon ammo was out and I had to chase my enemy with my machine-guns only, like in WW1. I was close to tearing everything apart in my cockpit and starting throwing things at my opponent...
Now, after this seminar, I cannot help but come up with some Chinese-like philosophy:
- When two, fight like one!
- When one, fight like two!...

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is excellent i really like reading your posts.
    Stay up the great work! You recognize, a lot of individuals
    are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.



    Here is my webpage - gong handgun targets

    ReplyDelete